I’m still working on my December Daily/Project Life album. I had originally hoped to have all of it done and ready to share today because I talk about it a lot in episode 26 of The Digi Show that will be released later today. *Hint* – you’re going to want to listen! However, real life has gotten in the way and I’ve been pretty sick the past few days. I’m a little worried I have pneumonia so I’m heading to the doctor today. It came on super fast and strong almost directly after I finished recording a podcast on Tuesday. Really strange. So the rest of the album will have to wait until I feel a little better. In the meantime, here are links to 5 posts I did in December that show my approach to this album. I’m very happy with how it has turned out so far!
- Introduction of how I’m combining Ali Edwards’ December Daily idea with Becky Higgins Project Life way of scrapbooking
- December 1-3 + link to album used for this project
- December 4-8 (and another page for December 1st)
- December 9-10 at The Grand
- December 11-12 photobombing, photo projects, & Pinterest