It’s that time again! Here’s my own roundup for the month of August:
- Materials for Physics, Fine Art, Earth Science, British History, Literature, and general homeschooling information. My head is spinning!
- Artful Blogging
- started a few other books that I hope to finish in September
CELEBRATIONS, HOLIDAYS, & GIFTS:
August is a rare month with no holidays and no birthdays. We did attend one wedding for the daughter of a good friend. I just remembered that I still need to send a present! Another benefit of roundups… they remind me to stay on top of things!
- Went to the Parade of Homes
- Went to girls camp with my daughter + 38 other girls/leaders. I even slept in a tent and went without internet for 3 days!
- Attended an evening party at the zoo
- Went to Olive Garden for dinner with some friends
- Harvesting veggies and herbs from our very own garden
- Saw Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at Hale Center Theater. Absolutely incredible production!
I can’t find my card reader for my point and shoot camera. It uses a micro SD card so I need an adaptor to upload the photos to my computer. I can’t find the cord or the usb adaptor. I bought a new one at Target (different brand) and it doesn’t work. I’m frustrated that about 200 photos from August are stuck on my camera right now. I want to see them! I guess I will have to order another usb adaptor from amazon since I can’t seem to find mine, or a decent one in any nearby stores.
- Co-hosted 4 episodes of The Digi Show (Get a Prenup, A Pity Page, Get Some Pattie on your Hard Drive, I Need Stuff for Crazy People)
- Wrote for The Daily Digi
- Scrapped 3 Digi layouts + 2 hybrid projects. I actually scrapped a lot more than that, but I can show you any of them yet. Each one is linked to where it appeared online.
Adios August! Welcome September! Feels good to get my roundup done. Have you done yours? It’s not too late!
P.S. the font I used for the roundup titles is shadowed serif available for free on dafont.com.