I started working on a huge blog post about all the ideas I had for celebrating this holiday season in "Scrapbook Lady" style and it got to be a bit overwhelming to say the least. So I decided to break it down into daily chunks of goodness and post something each day from now until Christmas.
Now I realize that not all of my readers celebrate Christmas, but I do believe that these bits of inspiration can be adapted to suit anyone's culture and beliefs. Because I celebrate Christmas I will focus a lot on that particular holiday, but I also teach my children about many other December celebrations so I will try to include some of those as well. No matter what you celebrate, December is a fun month full of many things to do and plenty of opportunities for making memories!
Here's my list of daily holiday inspiration. I will update the links throughout the month until December 25th and this blog post will serve as a table of contents for the ideas.
- December 1 - Decorate your computer desktop
- December 2 - Make a photo mosaic
- December 3 - Daily Photos and December Daily
- December 4 - Gifts to Give and Receive
- December 5 - Gifts to Make
- December 6 - Treats to Eat
- December 7 - Ready, Set, Shop!
- December 8 - Watch a festive movie
- December 9 - Holiday music
- December 10 - Wrapping presents
- December 11 - Scrap the holidays
- December 12 - Wear something festive
- December 13 - make something
- December 14 - Christmas "tag"
- December 15 - Review the past
- December 16 - Display holiday memories
- December 17 - Decorating details
- December 18 - Letter from Santa
- December 19 - New pajamas
- December 20 - Neighbor gifts
- December 21 - Hanukkah
- December 22 - capture the memories
- December 23 - laugh!
- December 24 - enjoy